Cumming dentist Dr. Brian Carpenter has worked diligently since establishing his practice in 1989 to provide a positive dental experience in a comfortable office environment for every patient who walks through our doors. He doesn’t do it alone. Our highly experienced, professional and courteous office staff help us reach that goal each and every day.
Besides being treated kindly when you’re in our care, there are other elements of our practice that we believe make us a great choice for families looking to establish themselves with a dentist.
- We practice state of the art dentistry that incorporates the latest advanced technologies to provide virtually painless, conservative treatment.
- Carpenter is an avid learner who attends numerous continuing education courses annually in an effort to remain apprised of ways to provide better care for our patients.
- He is a member of a dozen study clubs and dental societies to remain at the forefront of the latest technology.
- A number of specialized dental treatments are provided in-house so patients can avoid being referred outside the practice.
- Same-day dental restorations by CEREC, which means less time spent out of work or school.
- Painless injections for administering anesthetic.
- New patient paperwork can be completed online, or downloaded for completion prior to your first appointment.
- Flexible payment options.
- Variety of insurance plans accepted.
- Flexible office hours.
- Discount for patients who pay cash for services in full.